Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and the Digital Technology Center and a member of the Graduate Faculty in the Biomedical Informatics and Computational Biology Program at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities Campus.
My C.V. and Publications
Feathers in My Cap
- My work was published in Nature Communications.
- I have been named Oracle Research Fellow.
- I received CAREER Award, the National Science Foundation's most prestigious award in support of junior faculty.
- My paper titled The Synthesis of Cyclic Combinational Circuits, received the Best Paper Award at the Design Automation Conference, the top conference in the field of electronic design automation, with over 10,000 attendees annually.
- My Ph.D. dissertation, titled Cyclic Combinational Circuits, received the Charles H. Wilts Prize for the Best Doctoral Research in Electrical Engineering at Caltech, ranked as the top university in the world.
My Work Experience
My Work Away From Work
My Contact Information
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (612) 275-9878
- Office: room 4-167, Keller Hall, 200 Union St. S.E., Minneapolis, MN 55455
- Address: 200 Union St. S.E., Minneapolis, MN 55455
My Current Location
(More precisely, my iPhone's location.)
Last Updated Mon 20 Nov 2023 08:15:20 AM CST.