Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and the Digital Technology Center and a member of the Graduate Faculty in the Biomedical Informatics and Computational Biology Program at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities Campus.
Feathers in My Cap
- My Ph.D. dissertation, titled Cyclic Combinational Circuits, received the Charles H. Wilts Prize for the Best Doctoral Research in Electrical Engineering at Caltech, ranked as the top university in the world.
- My paper titled The Synthesis of Cyclic Combinational Circuits, received the Best Paper Award at the Design Automation Conference, the top conference in the field of electronic design automation, with over 10,000 attendees annually.
- I received a CAREER Award, the National Science Foundation's most prestigious award in support of junior faculty.
My Work Experience
My Work Away From Work
My Contact Information
- Email: mriedel at UMN in the domain EDU.
- Phone: (612) 625-6086
- Fax: (612) 625-4583
- Office: room 4-167, EE/CS Bldg.
- Mail: room 4-174, EE/CS Bldg.
- Packages: room 2-130, EE/CS Bldg.
- Address: 200 Union St. S.E., Minneapolis, MN 55455
My Current Location
(More precisely, my iPhone's location.)
Last Updated Thu 11 Aug 2022 10:40:26 PM CDT.